Connect with us

Published

on

Last video of 2021??? let’s GO CRAZY! LIKE, COMMENT, and SHARE… and keep on REPEAT…the energy IS CONTAGIOUS…

Available on ALL STREAMING platforms:

I got too much sauce and a lot of steak
i’m ahead my space way out your range
I mute you lames and I talk big game
I got too much sauce and a lot at stake

NEW YORK with my STATE OF MIND
every STATUE is at LIBERTY to get DECLINED
i BREAK RULES every BRANCH that I will DEFY is GOVERNED by the thoughts that you heard through a GRAPEVINE
me and SIRI SWITCHING LANES so my BASE-LINE’s HANGING UP on bitches throwing pussy for some FACE-TIME
they say DOGS GO TO HEAVEN so these niggas out here BARKING UP A TREE i see them SNIFFING like the K9
niggas claiming that i don’t spit hot shit
i MURDER BEATS OFF-TOP that’s OFF-R.I.P.
6 FEET is the DISTANCE your COUGHING(COFFIN) is buried in the place I got crowds doing MoshPit’s
AHHHH
and I ain’t never getting BOXED IN my THREE STEP DROP QUARTERBACKS every OPTION
AHHHH
and this is not a TIKTOK TREND putting in works the only time that I CLOCK IN
ah
like BILLIE i’m the BAD GUY I-LASH (Eilish) out on the trash they let pass by
then I go outside and start rapping I bet everybody watching think a nigga throwing gang signs

I kneel I pray I stay away I
won’t change and Eint no fake
I got too much sauce and a lot of steak
i’m ahead my space way out your range
I mute you lames and I talk big game
I got too much sauce and a lot at stake

SNOW THA PRODUCT:
well it’s a big bill counting lil bills stripper tipping
bad bitch with a big plan got a bigger vision
no time for you all my time spent making decisions
i’m the product and the dealer i’m on a mission for commission
if you ever cross me don’t be calling me
people trying to make themselves look better with their apology
aint got nothing to do with me
diamonds still on two degrees
got rid of the leeches all of a sudden I got jewelry
cause all of a sudden I got my bread up cause i got fed up
they used to block me now it’s versace like i’m donatella
and now my life is bomb as eva sweet as omeratta
im hopping out and now the driver holdin my umbrella
cause its a snow storm now and ima make it rain
mexicans gon always find a way even if it aint a way
how you gonna try and cross me you got bum knee
cross em over bag em up I hit em with a fadeaway

I kneel I pray I stay away
I won’t change and Eint no fake
I got too much sauce and a lot of steak
i’m ahead my space way out your range
I mute you lames and I talk big game
I got too much sauce and a lot at stake

——————————————————————————–

if you made it this deep thank you. Can’t believe were almost at 4 million subscribers. This is the 20th music vid we’ve dropped this year. hahah would love to make it 21 to go with the year… let’s share this everywhere SO I CAN KEEP THE TRAIN ROLLING! love yall.

Continue Reading
25 Comments

25 Comments

1. Dax

Last vid of 2021??? lets go CRAZY! Dax + Snow Tha Product
    LIKE, COMMNET, SHARE and lets make an SPREAD THE ENERGY.

literally on ALL STREAMING PLATFORMS 🙂

Lyrics:

I kneel I pray I stay away I

won’t change and Eint no fake

I got too much sauce and a lot of steak

i’m ahead my space way out your range

I mute you lames and I talk big game

I got too much sauce and a lot at stake

NEW YORK with my STATE OF MIND

every STATUE is at LIBERTY to get DECLINED

me and SIRI SWITCHING LANES so my BASE-LINE's HANGING UP on bitches throwing pussy for some FACE-TIME

niggas claiming that i don’t spit hot shit

i MURDER BEATS OFF-TOP that’s OFF-R.I.P.

AHHHH

and I ain’t never getting BOXED IN my THREE STEP DROP QUARTERBACKS every OPTION

AHHHH

and this is not a TIKTOK TREND putting in works the only time that I CLOCK IN

ah

like BILLIE i’m the BAD GUY I-LASH (Eilish) out on the trash they let pass by

I kneel I pray I stay away I

won’t change and Eint no fake

I got too much sauce and a lot of steak

i’m ahead my space way out your range

I mute you lames and I talk big game

I got too much sauce and a lot at stake

SNOW THA PRODUCT:

well it's a big bill counting lil bills stripper tipping

bad bitch with a big plan got a bigger vision

no time for you all my time spent making decisions

i'm the product and the dealer i'm on a mission for commission

if you ever cross me don't be calling me

people trying to make themselves look better with their apology

aint got nothing to do with me

diamonds still on two degrees

got rid of the leeches all of a sudden I got jewelry

cause all of a sudden I got my bread up cause i got fed up

they used to block me now it's versace like i'm donatella

and now my life is bomb as eva sweet as omeratta

im hopping out and now the driver holdin my umbrella

cause its a snow storm now and ima make it rain

mexicans gon always find a way even if it aint a way

how you gonna try and cross me you got bum knee

cross em over bag em up I hit em with a fadeaway

I kneel I pray I stay away

I won’t change and Eint no fake

I got too much sauce and a lot of steak

i’m ahead my space way out your range

I mute you lames and I talk big game

I got too much sauce and a lot at stake

2. tito283

January 23, 2022 at 7:29 am

Why did Snow Make me sit through that BULLSHIT as verse from Dax to hear her spit?

3. anthony reyes

YALL KILLED THIS!!!🔥🔥🔥💯💯#2LEGENDZ

4. Nancy Omy

January 23, 2022 at 7:29 am

The way I dey stream this guy eh

5. Innocent Mpala

January 23, 2022 at 7:29 am

This is crazy…like Billie you're the what 😂😂…

But I miss the Dax with purple hair 😂😂😂

6. VIC VASI

January 23, 2022 at 7:29 am

Mayne y’all this another banger

7. Dashboard F

Love it!

8. hangover gang underground news and reviews

January 23, 2022 at 7:29 am

God I love this trak I cannot get enough of this track

9. David Muñiz

SNO LA CHINGONA!!!!!

10. Elizabeth Creutz

❤️❤️❤️ He's a bad a** in this video. It's H📀T! He's H📀T!❤️❤️❤️

11. bean<3

beyond fireeee 😳🔥

12. Da Green Thing

January 23, 2022 at 7:29 am

And for what I've noticed for some reason YouTube does this to streamers and youtubers with their big or small say you upload a video or do a stream later on you have to double check it and make sure it's not on private because when you set it on public during the stream after the stream is a totally different matter it will change it and say yo you may have said it on public or private before or after we're going to change it it's like I had the settings set beforehand why did you change it why is it now set on unlisted? I'd love to know YouTube's answer on that and then I'd yell on their face going no that's not the correct answer it should be up

13. Aaqib Khan

January 23, 2022 at 7:29 am

Never heard it before. Didn't had the idea that it is filled with so much fire. Damn. 🔥

14. Da Green Thing

January 23, 2022 at 7:29 am

The weird thing is I'm using YouTube's premium and when I have the song on the download list for some reason I cannot look at any other song like when it usually shows other videos underneath it I can't seem to find any because of the fact that for some reason disconnects me and it shows oh yeah the next song is nothing sometimes can't even listen to the next song I have on the list such as say I'm listening to a list of songs that YouTube made for me like the music list or mix list I for some reason can't find any other song on the list it just goes blank like you just started clicking a single song and went yeah soon as the song it ends and asks if you wanted to go and repeat it's like there were 40 other songs maybe a couple hundred songs on this playlist for this mix list that YouTube gave me and I clicked on to find new songs and it decided yeah one of these songs on the list and we landed on that that you already have downloaded so we're not going to let you listen to any others they need to fix that it's been going on for a couple of years so far I've noticed so if they shut down their entire site kill Google I'd be happy because f*** Google it is ruined everything

15. Otis Chauncey Jr

GODWINS MC AMERICA 🇺🇸 💙 DAX

16. John Kuhns

January 23, 2022 at 7:29 am

I don’t know why but I can’t stop listening to this. 🥲😌

17. Emperor Fat Cat

I know I'm 3 weeks late BUT MY GOD THIS WAS FIRE ABSOLUTE FIRE🔥🔥🔥

18. T-Virus Terrance

You did it again, Dax. Dropped another fire song.🔥🔥🔥👍👍

TERRANCE OUT

19. Crucix

Yo, Snow fuckin' SLAYED!

And Dax was legendary as usual ✌❤

20. FTMEツ

💥💥💥❤

21. Pole Soldier

And you lady as well ❤️

22. Pole Soldier

January 23, 2022 at 7:29 am

You are a god man! Love your style!

23. Martin

January 23, 2022 at 7:29 am

Dax tha man, y'all be knowin' he aint ever goin pop.
    He'll keep climbing non stop till he reaches tha very top.
    Real soon, we're gonna see it. Even sooner, y'all know he gonna be it.
    In the music stores, on the same shelves as PAC. A living legend in this game, he ain't never lookin' back.
    Selling millions, making trillions, rappin' circles round you fools.
    You may work for Snap On, but you still ain't got tha tools.
    Come to battle, you'd better wrap your chest with a bullit proof vest.
    Dax be spittin' bars that be putin legends of the game, with no remorse down to rest……..

I'm drunk as fuck…with a fucked up accent and i know this be sounding shit.
    But Xzibit was an Alkaholic and he had Hit after Hit.
    🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Anybody out there, who wanna add a verse just for fun??….. let's help ma boy Dax climb from tha top ten str8 to number one 🤪 x

24. John Kuhns

January 23, 2022 at 7:29 am

This song has an unreal quality 🔥🔥

25. Brandon Rivarola